The Miss, Mrs., Miss Teen and Jr. Miss B.C. titleholders:
- are the voice for their community and province
- are role models for young people
- are recognized for their talents and accomplishments
- attend various community events
- believe in themselves and in the difference that youth can make
- represent charities across British Columbia
The Miss, Mrs., Miss Teen and Jr. Miss B.C. Program contributes to charity and community while enhancing the self-esteem and personal development of women across British Columbia.